Get your lottery-luck hats on, because if your household income ranges from $81,258 to $159,640, then you might be eligible for one of 37 affordable rentals at newly constructed 810 Fulton Street in Fort Greene.
Located close to Clinton Hill, 810 Fulton offers rent stabilized studios, one- and two-bedrooms. All units include state-of-the-art appliances, including a Whirlpool gas range, over-the-counter microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator along with custom cabinets and solid stone countertops.
Amenities include a 24-hour attended lobby, rooftop terrace, grills and outdoor dining areas. The exterior space includes an outdoor movie screen, games — including bocce and ping pong — an outdoor fitness deck with Gym Rax and TRX, a children’s play area with sandbox, and a landscaped courtyard with a fire pit. The building also has a fitness center with yoga studio, business center, lounge and game room, children’s playroom, pet spa, valet parking, bike storage and common laundry room.
Another bonus is 810 Fulton Street’s close proximity to an abundance of dining options, shopping, culture, nightlife, and transportation, including the A, C and G trains.
The income requirements are set at 130 percent of the Area Median Income. Here’s a guide to the requirements based on size of household:
Two person household: Annual income of $105,018 minimum to $118,300 maximum
Three person household: Annual income of $105,018 minimum to $133,120 maximum
Four person household: Annual income of $105,018 minimum to $147,810 maximum
Five person household: Annual income of $105,018 minimum to $159,640 maximum
Applications must be postmarked or submitted online no later than October 21, 2020. Late applications will not be considered.
Here are a few more details about the units, requirements and disclosures:
- Rent includes gas for cooking. Tenant is responsible for electricity including stove, hot water and heat.
- Household size includes everyone who will live in the unit, including parents and children.
- Household earnings include salary, hourly wages, tips, Social Security, child support and other income from household members. Income guidelines are subject to change.
- Minimum income listed may not apply to applicants with qualifying rental subsidies. Asset limits also apply.
- No broker fee. No application fee. No guarantors. The units are rent stabilized. Equal Housing Opportunity, ADA compliant.
For more information go to the website here.