People are exploring living outside the city, and properties in New York’s Hudson Valley and the Catskills are getting lots of interest. Join us as agents and lenders describe the ins and outs of buying and renting in New Paltz, Kingston, Woodstock, Saugerties and other places in the region.
The free webinar — Curious About Buying or Renting in the Hudson Valley? — takes place Friday, June 12 at 3 p.m.
Topics that are expected to come up include:
- Is the process of buying property in the Hudson Valley the same as buying in the city?
- How are showings being handled during the COVID crisis?
- What is the market like for properties between $300,000 to $600,000 and $600,000 to $1 million?
- If you buy land, how difficult is it to build at this time?
- What do lenders require and where are mortgage rates right now?
To register for this free webinar click here.
To learn about hosting and sponsorship opportunities for Brownstoner Home Events, please get in touch here.
[Photos via Lawrence O’Toole Realty]