Need a GC partner


    Hi, I have a job in westchester county. I am an nyc licensed and insured contractor, looking to partner with a contractor licensed in westchester who can file for the job. Let me a note if anyone is interested


    1. call dan at DB Contraction 718-785-1044 he can maybe help you

    2. Why not just get the license? I think it is not too expensive. I do work up there and one of the contractors was from NYC and had mentioned that when I asked.