From the Forum: What Options Are There When City Contractors Damage Your Property?


    Contractors working for the city damaged a homeowner’s property and they are wondering how — or if — they can get their property repaired. In the process of sidewalk repair, pavers were damaged as well as concrete in the homeowner’s driveway. How should the damaged be documented and reported?

    Please chime in with your advice.

    Need a professional opinion? Try Brownstoner Services, where you can talk to a concierge (it’s free) or browse our community of pros. >>

    Related Stories

    Email with further comments, questions or tips. Follow Brownstoner on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.

    Brooklyn in Your Inbox

    * indicates required

    What's Happening