Brownstoner magazine’s Spring/Summer 2020 issue is hot off the presses.
- Bed Stuy artist Paul Sue-Pat applies his creative process to remaking a fire-damaged townhouse in Bed Stuy.
- Park Slope’s Adrian Tomine dishes on his latest graphic novel and comedic memoir, “The Loneliness of the Long-Distance Cartoonist.”
- Designer Farai Simoyi founds one of Brooklyn’s most innovative shops, Bed Stuy’s The Narativ.
- Shannon Mustipher whips up a Kill Devyl Reef cocktail.
- How the City Beautiful movement inspired the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
- And many other only-in-Brooklyn stories.
Find it in homes, supermarkets, brokerages, banks and bagel shops across the borough. We’ll be distributing the magazine over the next few days to neighborhoods such as Williamsburg, Greenpoint, Dumbo, Brooklyn Heights, Red Hook, Gowanus, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill, Boerum Hill, Downtown Brooklyn, Fort Greene, Bed Stuy, Park Slope, Prospect-Lefferts Gardens, Ditmas Park and Bay Ridge.
Places where you can pick up a copy include Brooklyn Harvest, City Acres and Foodtown groceries in Williamsburg; Key Food, Brown Harris Stevens and Corcoran in Brooklyn Heights; Benjamin Moore Paint and Smith Street Bagels on Smith Street; shops on Court Street; Pioneer Supermarket, Lincoln Market and Wholesome Gourmet Market in Prospect-Lefferts Gardens; Whole Foods in Gowanus; businesses on 5th and 7th avenues in Park Slope; Bagel World and Greene Grape Market in Fort Greene; and many others.
For a more complete list of spots in your area, please email us.
To inquire about advertising opportunities for the Fall/Holiday 2020/21 issue, click here.