We’re looking for a seasoned product-marketing professional to add to our growing team!
The right candidate will be responsible for Brownstoner’s vision and strategy, and assist in key go-to-market execution, spending a majority of your time managing projects that drive better understanding of opportunities and customers.
You will evaluate competitive offerings and craft positioning for Brownstoner’s products that leverage our unique strengths. You must have legitimate zeal to learn the intricacies of the real estate business, working with industry and internal data to understand market trends and customer needs.
- Create content for internal and external messaging and positioning materials, including thought leadership and social media
- Develop product positioning and messaging
- Run beta and pilot programs
- Identify media and marketing strategies
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications
- Implement and monitor product success metrics
- Identify product optimization opportunities
Required education, skills and experience:
- Minimum of two years experience in digital product marketing for a media brand
- Exceptional organizational skills; consistency when focusing on detail
- A self-starter
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment and work methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to be a great team player
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- Creative, with the ability to think outside the box
- Demonstrate excellent multitasking skills while working on multiple products simultaneously
Please email email@example.com with your resume, LinkedIn profile URL and contact info.