About this Property
Some of the salient features are:
- Triplex over garden rental
- Renovated open kitchen on the parlor floor
- 5+ bedrooms
- 3 full baths
- South-facing landscaped garden
- Large deck off the kitchen
The rear of the parlor floor is a spacious and open kitchen, installed 10 years ago. Custom cherry cabinets, hand-painted Portuguese tiles, a hand-forged copper hood and leaded glass cabinet fronts are the highlights. Appliances are:
- electric wall oven and microwave
- Bosch dishwasher
- Bosch cooktop
- GE Profile fridge (vented outside) Sliding glass doors lead to the south-facing deck and garden. One of the loveliest gardens in Brooklyn awaits. Winding over the trellis and deck is a mature, flowering wisteria which explodes into lilac-colored blooms in May. In the garden is a white-flowering dogwood tree which is cloud-like in the spring and offers wonderful shade all summer. The garden is equally enjoyable from the deck or the garden itself.
A delicate stained glass skylight above the staircase provides an abundance of light to the floor and stairwell below. Above the parlor floor is a master suite. The front room has become a library/media room with cherry bookcases built to the owners’ design, and three large windows. The master bedroom faces the garden. Innovative closet design has yielded a large walk-in closet while retaining the original shallower closets. A master bath was renovated 10 years ago with terra cotta tiles and a Kohler soaking tub.
The top floor comprises two large and 1 small bedrooms, as well as another full bath and a large laundry room.
Under the stoop is a ready-to-rent 1 bedroom apartment with a large, eat-in kitchen and parquet floors.
- Status:No Longer Available
- Size:3700 Sq Ft
Top 10 Brooklyn Real Estate Listings: A Tiny House in Carroll Gardens, a Spacious Condo in Park Slope
The most popular listings on Brownstoner this week include a Greek Revival in Brooklyn Heights, a wood frame house in Bed Stuy and 20th century townhouse in Windsor Terrace.Read More
Top 10 Brooklyn Real Estate Listings: Beaux-Arts in Windsor Terrace and Neo-Grec in Prospect Heights
The most popular listings on Brownstoner this week include a duplex condo in Park Slope, a rambling co-op in Prospect Heights and a modest row house in Windsor Terrace.Read More
It’s going to be another nice weekend, and all of our open houses are in close proximity to Prospect Park.Read More