Whether you live in a house or apartment, have never renovated or need a refresher, get answers to your questions about home renovation at the next Brownstoner Home Events panel.
“What First-Time Home Renovators Need to Know” will cover:
- When you need an architect
- How to determine the scope of work
- Contracts and what you need to know about them
- Money-saving strategies
- What is a gut renovation and when is one needed
- Adding value when you renovate
- Renovation financing options
Panelists are Anna Karp, chief operating officer and co-founder of Bolster; Donald Brennan, real estate broker with Engel & Volkers; Kristen Chuber, senior director of marketing at Paintzen; Michael Petri, owner of Petri Plumbing & Heating Inc.; and Jim Hill, architect and principal of Urban Pioneering Architecture.
The event takes place Wednesday, June 12 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Brooklyn Historical Society. Drinks and light bites will be provided by Oaxaca Taqueria. Tickets are $10.
To learn more or buy tickets, click here.