Thru-wall laundry hamper

Home Forums Heating and Cooling Thru-wall laundry hamper

Topic: Thru-wall laundry hamper

Heating and Cooling February 7, 2013 at 6:52 pm

Thru-wall laundry hamper

Can anyone tell me what the traditional, old fashioned, thru-wall laundry hampers are called?

We have one which needs restoration or replacement with same new if available.

It’s is heavily painted so I recon needs to be sand blasted and repainted to look as new.


4 Replies Add Reply

I think I once saw it called a Vanitizer in an old coop brochure.

Google “United Receptacle WasteMaster White Clothes Hamper.” To sandblast and powdercoat your existing hamper, try EverNu Metal on 20th St.

laundry chute

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)


Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or