Can anyone recommend a company for pointing brick?

Home Forums Facade and Brownstone Repair Can anyone recommend a company for pointing brick?

Topic: Can anyone recommend a company for pointing brick?

Facade and Brownstone Repair January 9, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Can anyone recommend a company for pointing brick?

Enter Your Question

7 Replies Add Reply

If it’s a smallish job, my handyman, Sammy, can handle it I’m sure.  He repointed most of the bricks in my brownstone basement recently.  He can be reached at 347-336-0589.

Tim

Salim has done several such jobs for me.  I strongly recommend him.  718 435-6110, 917 292-7161

I had Aahmodiyahi Home improvement re-point a portion of my rear facade.  They did a fantastic job at a reasonable price.  I’d use them again.  Call Taz – 347-934-1989.  Taz is a carpender/contractor and his dad is a very skilled mason.  I’ve recommended them on this site before and also recommended them to neighbors who have used them and been happy with the work performed.  

If your bricks are over 100 years old you will need to make sure you are getting lime-based mortar and not cement.  Cement will crack your bricks in two.  Anyone who tells you different is lying or incompetent.   Browntone Authority is great.

Hi Suant I know of a contractor that does this type of work his name is Dan he is very reasonable and reliable he offers free estimates and he can be reached at 718 485-1044 this type of work is right up his alley. Good Luck.

I strongly recommend a company from Jersey they are in business for over 20 years , call (973)418-3704
you visit the website : www.universeconstruction.com 

I suggest Z. Abedin. Licensed Local New York Contractor. 20+ years of experience in historic masonry brick repair, brownstone facade and stoop restoration. He is well known to homeowners in the Bedford-Stuyvesant/Stuyvesant and Harlem areas. Z. Abedin can be contacted at 347-201-5921.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or