Are you looking for a tenant for your rental unit?

Home Forums Landlord Are you looking for a tenant for your rental unit?

Topic: Are you looking for a tenant for your rental unit?

Landlord February 4, 2013 at 10:13 am

Are you looking for a tenant for your rental unit?

Just a laid back and respectful young married couple of non-smokers with great credit and no pets desperate for a home in your (or your neighbor’s) 2 bedroom garden rental unit–we have a very flexible move-in date so please let us know if you can help with anything over the next few months.  These brokers fees are killin us :) adamgreenloff@gmail.com

5 Replies Add Reply

The first time you posted, I thought you might make a good tenant if I had a vacancy. The second time you posted, I was surprised you had not yet found a place. By now, your 4th or 5th post, I just think you’re phishing.

Adam, what’s your budget?

Well, you clearly aren’t desperate, as you say you are, or you would have moved by now! 
Either you aren’t out there looking for what you want hard enough, or else it doesn’t exist, at least at the price you want to pay.

waiting on a miracle.  desperate not to move to the burbs.  let me know if you hear of anything.

est

Cupolacoffee can’t help himself. He attacked me when I asked a simple question a while back. Ignore him. Good luck with your search. 

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or