I took down some plaster and lath and now have 4 bags of just individual lath wood strips, no plaster on them. Any use for it? Anyone want it? My Dad has been taking it to use as firewood, but he has all he can handle. If interested, let me know, hoping for a chance to reuse/repurpose it– otherwise, to the curb it goes.
04/22/2011 10:34 AM
- STOOP SALE! THIS SATURDAY!
- Kitchen Remodel in Bay Ridge-Need Reco for Licensed GC
- Wood Window Restoration
- Hood Size vs Stove
- Plumber Recommendation
- Building Extension Permit
- Recycle Cherry Wood?
- Vendor Rec- 3 Brothers Construction
- Refi on 2 Family Being Used as 1 Fam
- Rebuilding a Pair of Exterior Doors
- Realtor Recommendations for Ft Greene/Prospect Heights Area
- Reliaboard decking
- Keeping the Dust out while Sanding
- Swollen Front Doors
- Central Air