Does anyone know the approx cost and how big a deal it is to remove a huge brick fireplace. We are about to move into a smallish house with HUGE ugly non-working brick fireplaces in 2 rooms. We would love to remove them entirely.
04/02/2008 8:15 AM
- STOOP SALE! THIS SATURDAY!
- Kitchen Remodel in Bay Ridge-Need Reco for Licensed GC
- Wood Window Restoration
- Hood Size vs Stove
- Plumber Recommendation
- Building Extension Permit
- Recycle Cherry Wood?
- Vendor Rec- 3 Brothers Construction
- Refi on 2 Family Being Used as 1 Fam
- Rebuilding a Pair of Exterior Doors
- Realtor Recommendations for Ft Greene/Prospect Heights Area
- Reliaboard decking
- Keeping the Dust out while Sanding
- Swollen Front Doors
- Central Air