The One Main closing is one of a series of recent big deals in the building, according to DumboNYC.
1. DUMBO $3,995,000 One Main Street, 9DGMAP (left)
According to PropShark, this bad boy clocks in at 2,477 square feet. Deed recorded 6/5.
2. MIDWOOD $2,509,000 1511 East 7th StreetGMAP (right)
Two-fam house is 4,728 square feet and has a garage. Deed recorded 6/5.
3. PARK SLOPE $2,025,000 1 Montgomery Place, Unit 1GMAP
Originally listed at $2,600,000 almost a year ago, according to StreetEasy. 3-bed, 2.5 bath, 2,162-square-foot duplex. Deed recorded 6/4.
4. FORT GREENE $1,969,000 16 Willoughby AvenueGMAP
Asking $1,969,000 when we had it as an Open House Pick in January. Four-story, 3-family house. Deed recorded 6/3.
5. WILLIAMSBURG $1,665,000 211 North 5th, Penthouse UnitGMAP
Duplex unit in “The Metropolitan” condo was originally asking $1,875,000 last August, according to Street Easy. Unit=3-bed, 2-bath, 1,917 square feet. Deed recorded 6/4.